Don't open your mind so much that your brains fall out.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Do You Share Your Faith?
As I get started with this blog, I guess a good place to start is with the question, do you share your faith? How? Where? Are you satisfied with what you are doing? Should you be doing more? If so, what? If anyone is out there, let me know.
Sometimes Kevin I don't feel that I am doing enough. I know I am going to school and working in order to help support me and my wife, but I am not able to give enough time to God. I keep telling myself that once I am able to sit back and relax I will be able to do so much more for him. I just feel empty sometimes. Just keep me on your mind when you pray. Thank you for being a good friend! Oh, yeah keep this blog up. I know that once it is discovered people will begin to be drawn to it. Love you man and God Bless
Quel, I heard a doctor talking on a radio show one day when asked about how much excercise we should do to make a difference & he said if you are not excercising at all any amount is an improvement. If you excercise 5 minutes a day it is better than not at all. That sounds like a good place to start. I can't imagine anyone who seriously looks at their daily life & is not able to fit in 5 minutes a day to read his Bible. Sometimes I even have to make myself get back out of the bed after I have laid down for the night just so I can read one chapter. You discipline yourself to study for school to receive a degree that is temporal. How much more important is it for us to study to receive wisdom for what is eternal? Jesus called us to be disciples. Disciple-discipline see the relation? Stay in touch.
Sometimes Kevin I don't feel that I am doing enough. I know I am going to school and working in order to help support me and my wife, but I am not able to give enough time to God. I keep telling myself that once I am able to sit back and relax I will be able to do so much more for him. I just feel empty sometimes. Just keep me on your mind when you pray. Thank you for being a good friend! Oh, yeah keep this blog up. I know that once it is discovered people will begin to be drawn to it. Love you man and God Bless
ReplyDeleteQuel, I heard a doctor talking on a radio show one day when asked about how much excercise we should do to make a difference & he said if you are not excercising at all any amount is an improvement. If you excercise 5 minutes a day it is better than not at all. That sounds like a good place to start. I can't imagine anyone who seriously looks at their daily life & is not able to fit in 5 minutes a day to read his Bible. Sometimes I even have to make myself get back out of the bed after I have laid down for the night just so I can read one chapter. You discipline yourself to study for school to receive a degree that is temporal. How much more important is it for us to study to receive wisdom for what is eternal? Jesus called us to be disciples. Disciple-discipline see the relation? Stay in touch.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete