Sunday, May 18, 2008
The "Great Spirits" Told Him He was Going to Heaven
I was witnessing to a guy Wednesday night outside of Wal-mart. He was smoking, of course, if they ever ban smoking completely, it will be harder for me to find people to witness to. Anyhow, when I asked him if he knew where he was going when died, he said, "To heaven." I asked him how he knew that & he replied, "The great spirits told me." He said he was a Native American, half, the other half was Scotch-Irish & I could see a heck of a lot more of that than Blackfoot. I guess there is kind of a romance to being associated with the N-A way of life. An interesting thing happened to him though, as he was introduced to the commandments & judgement of God. Somewhere in the conversation he concluded he was on his way to hell. The "great spirits" & the Great Holy Spirit don't mix. They will lead you in two different directions. One goes the wide path & the other the narrow. One to destuction the other to eternal life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment