Sunday, March 1, 2009

Desparate financial times lead to good times for psychics

CNN is reporting that industry leaders and Wall Street financial barons who are "completely lost" in the turmoil are turning to psychics for guidance with business decisions. "When times are tough, I'm busy," Psychic Kimberly dawn says. "I have seen more skeptics than you could possibly shake a stick at. Of course, when people are stressed out, they're going to be looking for an edge in their business or personal finances." It seens as though some people think consulting with satan gives them that edge.

2 comments:

  1. Well Kevin most people in this position worship this world and the money so it is only natural for them to turn to satan in times of need than to God. They will do anything for money and than include selling thier souls. Going to God they will wake up and see what is important and they don't want to do that. Oh yeah I was thinking about what we were talking about this sunday in class and all I could think about was something that I heard on the TV show Lost. The show made a reference to Thomas the disciple who accompished alot in the church, and the only way he would believe that Jesus was alive was to touch his wounds.(ironic this is what Pastor Reagan was speaking on the last two sundays) One of the characters said that Some people may not believe now but sooner or later they will come to believe. I was just thinking about how many people will believe when it is to late and they are standing in front of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere, "Man will believe anything, as long as it's not in the Bible." I wish I could remember who said it.

    ReplyDelete